- Silver Coast Volunteers offers books to visitors
- Josefa d´Óbidos Hotel hosts the Pedras de Leitor exhibition in Óbidos
- João Luís Barreto Guimarães wins the Armando da Silva Carvalho Literary Prize
- É Urgente o Natal
- Local community gets together to recite poetry for Christmas
- 5th Anniversary – Creative City of Literature
- Remembering Eduardo Lourenço (1923-2020)
- Future Library – Casa Saramago
Secrets of Óbidos
28 November, 2020 - 31 December, 2021
The Secrets d’Óbidos aim to offer visitors unique experiences. These projects are streamlined and managed by the local business sector and aim to show the best of Óbidos, in the most varied aspects. Activities can take place in patios, belvederes, towers, nooks, or even on the terraces of private houses. When visiting the town, book one of these experiences that will certainly be recorded in the memories of those who live them!
Take a look!
(For now, the Secrets of Óbidos are only in Portuguese. Please contact us if any particular Secret fancies you.)