- Óbidos Poetry Sessions unites poetry, the Portuguese language and the territory
- Bookshops currently closed due to Covid19. Contact Óbidos bookshops for online sales!
- Poets of Óbidos celebrate World Poetry Day
- “Quintal da Leitura” brings together cultural projects from Brazil, Portugal and Angola
- (Português) Poesia Para dar e Vender pela Livraria Artes e Letras
- (Português) Narrativas Poéticas: das coisas nascem as coisas_Workshop
- (Português) Projecto Ler & Contar
- (Português) Palavras da nossa Terra – Sessões de Poesia Popular
Secrets of Óbidos
1 May, 2021 - 3 June, 2022
The Secrets d’Óbidos aim to offer visitors unique experiences. These projects are streamlined and managed by the local business sector and aim to show the best of Óbidos, in the most varied aspects. Activities can take place in patios, belvederes, towers, nooks, or even on the terraces of private houses. When visiting the town, book one of these experiences that will certainly be recorded in the memories of those who live them!
Take a look!
(For now, the Secrets of Óbidos are only in Portuguese. Please contact us if any particular Secret fancies you.)