- Óbidos Poetry Sessions unites poetry, the Portuguese language and the territory
- Bookshops currently closed due to Covid19. Contact Óbidos bookshops for online sales!
- Poets of Óbidos celebrate World Poetry Day
- “Quintal da Leitura” brings together cultural projects from Brazil, Portugal and Angola
- (Português) Poesia Para dar e Vender pela Livraria Artes e Letras
- (Português) Narrativas Poéticas: das coisas nascem as coisas_Workshop
- (Português) Projecto Ler & Contar
- (Português) Palavras da nossa Terra – Sessões de Poesia Popular
Municipal Museum Exhibition
1 May, 2021 - 1 May, 2022
Visit the Municipal Museum
from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm
Closed on Monday
The Municipal Museum was opened on June 15, 1970. The permanent exhibition is a journey through artistic production and religious devotion to the history of the Village. The collection bears witness to the action of religious collegiate bodies and the cultural enrichment marked by orders from some of the greatest names in Portuguese Art. The collection of paintings from the 16th and 17th centuries, with works by André Reinoso and Josefa d’Óbidos, stands out.
Also, be sure to stop by our book store and gift shop!