- Silver Coast Volunteers offers books to visitors
- Josefa d´Óbidos Hotel hosts the Pedras de Leitor exhibition in Óbidos
- João Luís Barreto Guimarães wins the Armando da Silva Carvalho Literary Prize
- É Urgente o Natal
- Local community gets together to recite poetry for Christmas
- 5th Anniversary – Creative City of Literature
- Remembering Eduardo Lourenço (1923-2020)
- Future Library – Casa Saramago
Municipal Museum Exhibition
1 December, 2020 - 1 December, 2021
Visit the Municipal Museum
from 10 am to 1 pm and from 2 pm to 5 pm
Closed on Monday
The Municipal Museum was opened on June 15, 1970. The permanent exhibition is a journey through artistic production and religious devotion to the history of the Village. The collection bears witness to the action of religious collegiate bodies and the cultural enrichment marked by orders from some of the greatest names in Portuguese Art. The collection of paintings from the 16th and 17th centuries, with works by André Reinoso and Josefa d’Óbidos, stands out.
Also, be sure to stop by our book store and gift shop!